Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Webosaurs Updates Coming Soon - Proof!

Hello dinosaur's, and today I was noticing a little hint, updates are coming very quickly... It shocked me because I have posted something similar to this post already. For one, here's proof that there should be more updates arriving soon, from Webosaur's new blog post

Notice the 'Red Label' has to do with all the upcoming stuff planned ahead, and the orange is mainly about wanting you to give them idea's. Another way I know more updates should be hear quick is from Rex's (Via @Webosaurs) newest tweet, which is-

That must target that blogosaurs are testing the updates they are releasing on the test site, right away! Lets hope for the best that the updates come very soon.
You can always contact them (Via Email) with your idea's. Until the next Webosaur Cheats, secrets, or updates, I'll see you in the next post!
~Pippydog

No comments: